Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

Tatum found this photo of me at about her age.



It made her feel a lot better about herself. ;)

And here's a cute poem Zach wrote today for his English class. Can you guess who the narrator is? He was bummed because Wyatt and Garrett thought it was Alan and Tatum thought it was a booger? How to you spell booger? (The stuff we get in our noses when we go to Utah).

And keep Wyatt and Garrett in your prayers today. Send out all your positive vibes. Call upon the universe and help them finally test at grade level on their GATES reading test. They can read, I know they can! I hear them every night. Wyatt just finished White Fang tonight! HOORAY!

2 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Debbie! I love your blogs. I check them from time to time...silent blogger stalker...ANYWAY, we just finished building our new home in Hauula just a few weeks ago. On Friday evening, 5ish to 9ish, we're having sort of an "Open House" but mostly just a BBQ to have a great time. We'd love it if you and your fam could stop by for some great food and fun! Kukuna Rd. Second driveway on the left. Hope all is well! And can't get enough of your writing...!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

We'll be there. Sounds fun. Thanks for the invite! And thanks for liking my blogs. :)