Sunday, September 28, 2008

Painful

Yesterday was an all overall painful day.

First, the twins both aced their tennis matches. Garrett played 1st doubles and they won 8-1. Wyatt played 2nd singles and won 8-0. But it looked a little something like this:





Oh, wait! Here's a good one:


Then we were off to soccer games where Tatum twisted her ankle in the first quarter of her MYSO game and was out for the rest of the day. Her team lost 8-0. No mercy!

Zach's team lost his first game and won his second. See my Crash Test Dummy Diaries for the photo story.

Zach came home from his games and immediately started his homework. (Did I not tell you the kid is annoying!)

And Tatum also did her homework.


She's making a film about Huck Finn and for some reason her group thought it would be hilarious to burn Twilight! They took an unhealthy pleasure in doing so, if you ask me, but then I'm not a book burner, by nature. (The only book I ever burned was Jack Weyland's Sam.)

So, yes, painful day, overall.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I hope Tatum's ankle heals quickly. We need her badly on the tennis team.

I also hope the rest of our 2.5 tennis matches will be a little more competitive. We ended up winning 40 - 3.